Absolutely! However, Valley Falls Center is a privately-owned estate and tours are given by appointment only.
Request a visit
We hope to see you soon, but we ask kindly not to visit without an appointment.
You can check our calendar and schedule your next event here: Save The Date
We are at
5487 Country Club Road, Grafton, WV 26354
We are 7 miles from I-79 Exit 132 in Fairmont, WV. Valley Falls Center is just past the entrance to the Valley Falls State Park and just over the Taylor County Line. We are far enough from Fairmont and Grafton to provide a private location for your event, but close enough to be easily accessible for you guests.
Our 2021 venue site fee for a wedding starts at $3500.
The 2020 price for the venue site fee is $2500 for Saturday and $2000 for a Friday.
The venue site fee varies depending on the day(s) and the season that you prefer as well as the size of the space needed for non-wedding events.
We also have associated costs to have an event at Valley Falls Center which are not included in the site fee:
- Cleaning fee: $250 (required, non-refundable)
- Security deposit: $300 (refundable)
- Upgraded table rental: $12/per table
Your reservation at Valley Falls Center includes:
- Valley Falls Center ~3,000 sq feet of dining and entertainment space
- Sole use of the facility on the day of your reservation
- Chairs & Tables
- Reception restroom facilities
- Private, paved parking lot; handicap accessible
- Private, secluded 8 acre estate for ultimate privacy